13 Jun 2015

Most Valuable Skill A Person Can Have For Their Entire Life.





I Love You

No you don't. How can you? Look at me. I am a mess. I don't work. No clear goal in life. I procrastinate. Need I say more?

Why are you always so hard on yourself? And please stop complaining every time?

Why do you care?

I care because you are a hell of a guy. I love you. Don't you remember you worked your ass off till last year. Now since you have taken a break no need to feel bad about it.

But my friends and relatives do not understand that. I am sure they feel I have gone mad. Some have even given a hint that they think so.

Since when do you care? Everyone has their own speed. I am sure you will catch up. You are crawling now. Soon you will walk. I am sure you will run like anything soon before you even realise.

I guess you are right. You are my best friend. Thank you for understanding. What would I do without you?

Well I have to. I love you. More than anyone. More than anything.

And I love you too.

****A conversation I had with mirror in front of me****

Skill to love your own self. Unconditionally.

This according to me is the most valuable skill a person can have for their entire life.

Think about it.

Most of the problems in life will never arise once this skill is mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment